Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Super Duper Chinese New Year . . .

I just came back from a super duper Gong Xi holiday in Ipoh. Had lots and lots of fun . . . Probably my most fun ever!

Top 5 most enjoyable activities . . .

1) Went to the park every evening to ride on the swing, learnt to kick a ball with Yeh Yeh, Da di and Joel Titi and best of all, get to run all over the place . . .

2) Played ping pong and tennis with Yeh Yeh and Joel Titi. Joel Titi and I would shake hands if ever we knock each other on the head, accident mah . . .

3) Mah Mah bought me a fire-engine and a police car. Joel Titi and I ran around with our own cars.

4) Collected many red packets. It wasn't easy. Mami kept asking me to do my "Gong Xi Gong Xi" stunt before I could take them, wah cari makan so susah one-ah, its all about performance, performance and performance . . .

5) Playing Joel Titi's toys.... There were so many of them. A big car, medium sized cars, small sized cars, cars that make funny noise and sounds, cars with doors that can open just like Mami's car.

Oh, by the way, GONG XI GONG XI to everyone. Don't forget to come over to my house, I will do the Gong Xi Gong Xi stunt if you give me a red packet . . . hee hee hee. Luv ya!

No comments: