Friday, June 29, 2007

All about me, me and me

Just to share something about me...

Play . . .
I love to play with my trains and sometimes cars.

Activity . . .
I love to colour my colouring book. I also want someone to accompany me to colour. It's more fun to have other people colouring together-gether.

Books . . .
I love my Thomas the tank engine and Ladybird books. When i am in the mood, i will flip my Peter and Jane book. I can recognise the words "Peter" and "Jane".



TV . . .
I used to like Barney, but now, i prefer the Playhouse Disney channel. I like to watch Rolie Polie Olie, Jojo's Circus and Make Way for Noddy.



Dadi always complains that I hog the TV . . . I think its time to get a second TV and ASTRO decoder, dadi

Food . . .
Ah Mah and Mami complain that I am a fussy eater. I don't eat everything that they give me. I would want to see what I am given first. I dislike porridge now. I love noodles (especially Ah-Mah's spaghetti). Rice with nice gravy is ok. My favourite food: Milk. I also like strawberry biscuits, Milky bar chocolate and "gurt" (i.e. yogurt). But Ah Mah and Mami forces me to eat cereal every morning . . . how sad :-(

Fears . . .
I fear people laughing. I would cry if I see someone laugh loudly. I just don't know why. I laugh loudly too, but I don't like seeing other people laughing. Mami is paranoid about this and is finding ways to remove this fear from me. I think she has probably given up in trying and is praying hard that I will grow out of this.

Sleep . . .
I take extremely long to sleep. I don't like to sleep. I would still wake up middle of the night to ask for Milk and Water. No specific timing. I normally sleep 2 hours during the day.

Vocabulary . . .
I can say many single words. I can count from 1 to 10. I know all my alphabets, shapes and colours. I can say a few sentences like
(a) Milk please
(b) Water please
(c) Ah Mah make . . . half a second later followed by "Milk please"
(d) This is Ah Mah
(e) This is Mami
(f) This is Dadi

Discipline . . .
Mami disciplines me with the ruler. If I am naughty, out comes Mr. Ruler.

Now you know me better?

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

these are my aidan's favourite shows too!