Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fatt Chai

Gong Xi Fatt Chai everyone......

It's fun during this Chinese New Year time... I am currently in Ipoh and i love to play and play and play. My Mah Mah, Yeh Yeh and cousins, Joel & Jared are here to play with me. Joel is the same age as i am, but i am a few months older. So, we get to play together, fight together and love each other. Strange...sometimes we feel like we don't like each other. Few minutes later, we would just laugh and play together. Best of all, Dadi bought some fireworks and we played the all night. My favourite is the pop-pop. Joel would throw the pop-pop on the floor. I, on the other hand likes to place them on the floor and step on them. We played sparkers too, but Mah Mah said that it was too dangerous because we kept pointing the sparkers at each other. Dadi lighted some other fireworks which shot up to the sky like a spaceship. Cool..... Hope we get to play more tomorrow.

No comments: