Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Me at 6 1/2 years old


I love to play with my Shaun Shaun Titi. I enjoy music very much and loves to play the Piano and Electone. Recently, I started playing some Christian Songs by ear. Mami says that I'm far better in playing by ear than she is.

I am very independent when it comes to my school work. Mami doesn't check my school work (maybe because she doesn't know how to. All is in Mandarin). I've a daily routine which I follow on my own. Once I'm back from school, I would take my bath and eat lunch. By 1:00 p.m., I'll take a nap. Once I'm awake, I'll complete my homework in my room. Music practise comes after that. Once all is done, my little brother should be back from his day care and I will help him finish his homework. Finally.....it's PLAYTIME!!!

I'm a happy boy, but I also worry alot. This makes Mami worried too. Mami has been constantly reminding me, "Don't worry about tomorrow; Tomorrow will come by itself".


No comments: