Thursday, September 29, 2011

Reverse phychology

My exams are drawing near in less than 2 weeks. Mami has been working hard with my revision, especially in BM (Mami can't teach Mandarin). I would like to maintain my 1st position in class like the previous year, but I am not too confident if I can. I believe I am good in all my subjects except for Mandarin.

So, I told Mami, "Mami, I think it's ok if I don't get 1st, or 2nd or 3rd place. I'll let other students take over. Must give them chance also mah". Though I really wish I can, but I hope I will not be disappointed when it happens. My class has 31 students and most of them are good. So, it's a tough competition for me.

Mami's responds was "Benjamin, it's ok. You have worked hard over the weeks doing revision. As long as you have worked hard, tried your best, whatever results would be fine".

Mami ~ Benjamin is only 6 years old. I can never understand why a 6 years old child can be stressful over exams.

1 comment:

Ben and Shaun said...

Benjamin read the post again and he wanted me to emphasize the would "tough competition" in 100 times. He said that it's tough x 100 competition.

Poor boy.

Posted by Mami