Friday, November 04, 2011

Good friends in my school bus

I love to write about my good friends. Sometimes, I'll write stories about them. Most of time, I'll write charts with their names on it. I made my own telephone and ID directory of my friends. My friends are Loke Yao Ren, Ko Yu Jian and Tobin Sia (Tobin is also my cousin). I call them my "group fighting friends". We love to pretend to fight like soldiers in the school bus everyday.


I would like to introduce them to you.

Loke Yao Ren is 6 years old and he is in Orange Class. He has a Ben10 bag and he likes to wear a Ben10 watch to school everyday.

Ko Yu Jian is also 6 years old from Orange Class too. He wears a Ben10 watch which is yellow in colour. He uses a red and black school bag.

Tobin Sia is 5 years old from Blue Class. He is also my cousin who stays nearby. He uses a grey bag and does not like to wear a watch to school.

As these friends are not attending the same class as I am, Mami is puzzled why I am so close to them. I told Mami we are close because they would always call me "Ben", thinking that I am "Ben10".


This post was edited by Benjamin Lee.

No comments: