Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Dinosaurs

I am Benjamin and I look photographs of my dinosaurs. I would like to write this post on my own.

These are my dinosaurs. My dinosaurs are also very powerful. They can get away from danger.

Let me introduce my dinosaurs to you.

This is pteranodon. He can fly away from the danger.


This is triceratops. He can scare away the meat eaters by pointing its horn.


This is stegosaurus.
The stegosaurus can fight with the meat eaters
by using its strong tail which can lift up very high.


This is diplodocus. It is a plant eater.
It walks very slowly and does not harm anyone.


This is charonosaurus. I do not know how this dinosaur is,
but I always think that this dinosaur can run very fast.


This is the end of my dinosaur story.

2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

You write very well, Ben. Keep up the good work and make blogging your new hobby! :)

Ben and Shaun said...

Actually I don't like blogging. I take very long to type everything.