Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Alvin and the Chipmunks

We went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks in the cinema at Leisure Mall. There were 5 of us, our family and Ah Mah. We wanted to go to the Gardens, but the timing was not too convenient for us.

I guess everyone said that the movie was good. As for Shaun Shaun TiTi and I, we did not enjoy it so much because it found it a little scary.

Every movie seems scary to the both of us. We are never really used to watching a movie in a cinema. This is our second experience. The first was Rio. We just dislike seeing bad guys being very fierce and loud, or scary animals like a shark with sharp teeth.

Dadi and Mami feel that they need to expose us to more movies in the cinema. I know the show is not real, but I am still frighten. I have no idea why.

No comments: