Thursday, January 05, 2012

My first day in Primary One

Dadi and Mami fetched me to school on my 1st day to Primary One. We went early to school.

I was happy at the beginning with Dadi and Mami. However, once assembly started, I felt really sad. I knew Dadi and Mami were still in school watching me from afar, but I really wanted to be with them. In the morning, I had teary eyes now and then. It was one point when Dadi suddenly came to me and I hugged him and cried for a few seconds. We were queuing outside the classroom to go to the toilet. After for about 1 minute or so, I stopped crying because I knew I had to follow my friends in the queue.

A little dark when we arrived school.


These are my classmates. 10 girls and 10 boys.
We were queuing outside our classroom to adjourn to the Assembly Hall.


Moving into the Assembly Hall


My classroom. I'm seated right behind in the middle row.
There are only 3 rows in total. So, it is still very near the front. 


This is another assembly after breakfast time.
  

I was listening attentively to the announces made.

I was trying hard to put a brave front. I was happy during my breakfast and lunch time because Dadi and Mami were around in the canteen to watch me eat.

My favourite. Dry noodles for breakfast. Breakfast is at 9:45 a.m.


This is my lunch at 12:30 p.m.
Rice with cabbage, two different types of chicken meat and a bowl of soup.

Dadi and Mami were with me when school ended. I was glad that Mami was really tired and thristy. It gave me an opportunity to suggest for a cold drink outside. So, we went to Leisure Mall and bought a cold drink. I had an ice cream treat from Dadi too.

My dessert treat after school at Leisure Mall


1 comment:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Your new school is very nice, Ben. Enjoy your classes and happy schooling! :)