Monday, January 16, 2012

New Electone Book - Step 4


I will be starting this new electone book and I am very excited. It is certainly more difficult than the previous one, and I hope I'm able to play the pieces well. I am beginning to realise that the pieces are getting harder and harder. I am worried if I can cope with it. 

Last night, Mami spent some time explaining to me that I have to trust that God will help me in all I do. Mami said that God is a mighty God who can do all things. She even taught me this song .... 

Ah Lord God, Thou has made the heavens and the earth by 
Thy great power
Ah Lord God, Thou has made the heavens and the earth by 
Thy outstretched arms

Nothing is too difficult for Thee
Nothing is too difficult for Thee

Oh.. great and mighty God
Great in council and mighty indeed

Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing
Nothing is too difficult for Thee


Mami said that this is an old song. So, we don't hear this in church anymore.  I need to learn how to trust God and put my worries behind me.

1 comment:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Practice makes perfect. I'm sure you can do it, Ben. Just enjoy your music lessons and don't worry too much. You are already very advanced for your age. Chloe just started JMC's Book 1... she's late, no thanks to her mummy for dilly-dallying in enrolling her there :(