Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2 sets of memory verses

Each week, I have 2 sets of memory verses to memorize. Previously I had my Sunday School memory verses, and now my school has memory verses too.

Nevertheless, I am not complaining. This is because my school's memory verses are very simple. I am starting to complain about the ones given by church. It's really very long and I need "special formulars" to memorise them. Mami would normally use actions to teach me. I have a good sense of visual, it helps me alot.

Mami told me that this week is a special week. Mami has assigned Dadi to teach me my Sunday School's memory verse and Mami will be in-charge of my school's memory verse. Mami is very clever. She knows that she doesn't need to go through the memory verse with me. I just needed to read once, and I've already memorized it. It's so easy.

However, Mami isn't that bad of a person. She gave tips to Dadi as to how to teach me. It's Wednesday today, so 4 more days to reciting my memory verse in church. Dadi better hurry with his lesson before I panic on Saturday night.

Here is a preview of my memory verses.......

FROM SUNDAY SCHOOL:

This is my current week of Sunday School memory verse.
Hurry Daddy! It's doesn't look simple.

Previous 2 weeks memory verse from Sunday School

Previous memory verse from Sunday School

FROM SCHOOL:

School's memory verse for this week.


From school previous week

From school previous weeks

6 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Compared with the verses from church, the ones given by his school is really easy-peasy, eh?

I was made to memorize very long poems during my primary school days too, something that I feared most cos I remember the teacher being very fierce if we made mistakes! :(

Little Kit Boy said...

myself, I'm very poor at it but hopefully my boy in future will be able to handle it.

Ben and Shaun said...

You can start by getting your little boy to read short simple verses. My youngest boy was 3 years old when I started him to read bible verses e.g. Genesis 1:1, Ephesians 6:1-3 etc. He has just turned 4 and he can memorise some short verses now.

Health Freak Mommy said...

WOW, your boy is really good with his memorization. My girls don't like memorizing bible verses.

Ben and Shaun said...

I guess it helps when he was trained since young. I forced him to memorise verses since 4 years old.

Unknown said...

It's good for kids to memorize memory verses eventhough they may not understand them fully. But they will guard their hearts. Salute salute!

Since 4yo? Wow, so I guess my William will have to start soon since he will turn 4 in april, and Vic has to catch up... haha.

God bless.