Friday, February 03, 2012

Library Book, Here I Come

My school encourages all students to borrow books from our school library. There is an incentive given to students. Any student who reads 8 English books and 8 Malay books in the year would receive MPH vouchers at end of the year.

We are required to borrow books from the school library using our name tags. I had just received my name tag with my photograph and name printed on it.

My friends and I were very excited when we received the name tag today. We went to the library as soon as we finished our lunch during our lunch break. We went to look for a book and queued to give to the librarian. Unfortunately, the librarian informed that we could only start borrowing books after this holidays, which is on Wednesday.

I was quite disappointed and returned the book back onto the book shelf.

5 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

So nice of your school to have such a wonderful reading incentive! Kebangsaan school or Chinese school?

Ben and Shaun said...

It's a Christian Private School.

ChloeRuoyi said...

16 books a year is not a difficult target to reach. I'm sure the MPH voucher will be in your hands at the end of this year. Happy reading!

mom2ashley said...

Wow that's nice that the kids are encouraged to read more books. Which area is the Christian Private school located?

Ben and Shaun said...

It is in Cheras.