Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Passing the badge

I have one good news and one bad news for Mami yesterday. I shall start with the good news.

My class was selected as the Cleanest Class. During assembly yesterday, the teacher called out the name of my class. As the class monitor, I had the honour of going to the front to receive a trophy on behalf of the class. When I received the trophy, all my classmates surrounded me with joy, anxious to look at the shiny trophy.

I was sad after assembly when we returned to the class and my class teacher informed that I have to pass my Class Monitor Badge to another person. The class monitor and assistant class monitor positions are based on rotation. I was the class monitor since January till yesterday. So, it was time to allow other classmates to take up this responsibility.

My teacher appointed a girl called Tiffany to be the class monitor for the month of March. She sits just next to me. So, I guess I can still be useful to guide her to be a good class monitor.

2 comments:

Little Kit Boy said...

I'm sure your Mami must be very proud of you, not only because of your class came out to be the cleanest class and you received the trophy as representative but also your thinking over the changed of class monitor matter.

Yes, everyone should be given a chance to learn and as a 'senior' who has been a clss monitor before, just like you, should always help or guide your fellow friends.

Keep it up, Ben Ben.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very soon the badge will be passed back to you again. I like your school a lot!