Saturday, June 02, 2012

My first week of school holidays

The first week of school holidays has come to an end. I had lots of fun. I think it is the best school holidays ever.

Straight after school last Friday, my family and I took the Electronic Train Services to Ipoh. The pleasant journey only took 2 hours and 15 minutes. We spent 3 nights with Mah Mah and Yeh Yeh, and Ku Ku's family. It was the best Ipoh trip because we had lots of fun.

Last Wednesday, I went to Megakidz and played with a few classmates. Mami was amazed that we played from 10:15 till 3:15 p.m.

The next day, I went for roller blading with some cousins and relatives. I was amazed that my Shaun TiTi was able to roller blade after trying for about 45 minutes.

Was I tired? Certainly not. On Friday, I started my first badminton lesson at Taman Segar Perdana. It was tiring but certainly satisfying. Dadi felt my excitement and today, Dadi booked the badminton court and the entire family had a tiring one hour badminton game.

Mami feels really tired now. We have practically gone out everyday since I left from Ipoh, and she has not rested well. Although we have been going out, I have not forgotten all my homework and revision. Mami has ensured that I complete my revision in the morning before I go out.

Hhm.... I wonder what we will be doing next week? So far, we have another roller blading appointment with my classmates next week. I can't wait because there would be a reasonable big crowd next week.

1 comment:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

it's always fun with grandparents :) we didn't go back to ipoh this school break.