Thursday, August 02, 2012

Almost the end of English Week

Tomorrow is the end of English Week. It has been an exciting week for all of us in school. Besides competing in a few categories, my friends and I had some time to play games like scrabbles, snap, UNO and snake & ladder. However, don't misunderstand that there is no studying at all. We only get to play these games during our English period.

I would also like to share with you another competition category. It is "Read a Book, and Write a Report". We were given a period to go into the library to borrow an English Book. We had to read this book and summarize the story with our own simple words. Next, we had to write it into a paper given to us. Fortunately, we were able to bring the paper back to complete. So, Mami helped me a little in this.



I can't wait till English Week is over. I hope there would be favourable results in all the categories that I participated in.

No comments: