Monday, October 15, 2012

God's favour

Every night without fail, Mami would always pray for God's wisdom, understanding and favour for Shaun and I. I thank God that I can testify to His goodness.

I am grateful and thankful that He has certainly helped me in my exams. Today, I had received all my results, and I immediately told Mami, "Mami, I think God really helped me in my exams". Mami replied that God certainly did. 

We only have 4 core subjects in our exams in Primary One, i.e. BM, English, Maths and Science. Our science paper is based on 60% KSSR syllabus and 40% Christian Science in English language. Moral and Mandarin subjects are taken as non-core subjects. Separate banding assessment is given for non-core subjects.

For my recent final exams, I obtained 100% for BM, English and Maths. I achieved 98% for Science. I was the only student in my class who received 100% for the 3 subjects respectively.

I was actually quite surprised. I did not find the papers easy. I told Mami I could complete the papers, but I wasn't confident, especially for my BM paper under the comprehension section. Praise be to God. He certainly has given me the wisdom to answer my questions. As for my Maths paper, I did alot of thinking to do some questions till I had not enough time to check my answers. I only managed to check half of the paper. 

God is good. I thank God for His grace and favour.

Mami had earlier promised me a reward. An expensive one because I hit my target. Check out Shaun Shaun's blog to see what she has promised me.

4 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Good job Ben :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Ben Ben is so clever, good job!! It's really not easy to score 100%.

Ben and Shaun said...

Thanks. It is really by God's grace.

Peter & Joyce said...

That's awesome...good job!