Friday, April 12, 2013

Great minds don't think alike

Mami was surprised with a delivery of a beautiful basket of flowers. It attracted Shaun Shaun and I when we arrived home from school. My immediate response was to find out who had ordered this basket of flowers. My Ah Mah immediately replied that it was Mami's boyfriend.

I asked "What? How can Mami have a boyfriend when she is already married?"

Shaun immediately said "Oh....I know who Mami's boyfriend is. The flowers is from Dadi. Dadi married to Mami, and then become her boyfriend."

And I thought I was the smarter one in the family. How did Shaun Shaun know that the basket of flowers was from Dadi?

4 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

What's the special occasion, I wonder... Mami's birthday? Wedding anniversary? Or just a special surprise? Bravo to Shaun for solving the flower "mystery". Smart boy :)

Ben and Shaun said...

Dadi is away in overseas and Mami has been quite sick. So, it is more of a "sorry I am not beside you during this time and get well soon".

Health Freak Mommy said...

Waaaaahhhh, your dadi is such a loving hubby!! :)

Unknown said...

Sooo smart! Hahaha...