Monday, June 24, 2013

A message to my beloved Yeh Yeh

I spoke to Yeh Yeh twice over the phone today. The haze has worsen in Ipoh. During the first phone call, I asked Yeh Yeh if he had bought any masks to wear and to my surprised, he did not. I sort of lectured him to buy for Mah Mah. I told him that if Mah Mah is unwell, noone will be cooking for him to eat. I called him again at night to follow up. I was delighted that he took action to buy masks. However, I was surprised that he bought only 5 masks. I told him that we have a box full of masks....the size of a tissue box. I further explained to Yeh Yeh that I predicted that the haze will be worst in the next few days. The haze started from Singapore....to Johor.....to Selangor and KL and will travel up north to Ipoh. Do you agree with my prediction?

Take care Yeh Yeh and Mah Mah.

No comments: