Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mid-Term Parents-Teachers Day

Today was the day that my Dadi and Mami had to go to my school to collect my progress report for the first half year of 2013. I followed them to school because I was all excited to see my science project and science poem being displayed in the school hall.

Dadi and Mami were very proud to hear positive and good remarks on my progress this year. Suprisingly my teachers did not agree with Mami when she mentioned that I was too playful this year.

Some pictures of my science project displayed and the comments given by my teacher in my progress report.

Mami mentioned that there was a spelling error in the title :(



I am happy......all glory to God. 

This reminds me of a post that I must share about prayer. Will update my blog later.

No comments: