Monday, February 09, 2015

New Chinese Costume for Mandarin Week

Today marks the opening of our school's Mandarin Week. There will be a string of activities throughout the week. Multiple competitions and Mandarin Books for sale. For the first day, Shaun Shaun would have colouring competition and I would have Chinese Calligraphy competition. Mami was busy buying addition ink for me to practice writing at home. We do not know which words we need to write, but I just practiced the normal "Gong Xi Fatt Cai".

Last weekend, Mami had to hunt for our Chinese Costumes. As I am involved in the opening ceremony of the Mandarin week, it was compulsory for me to wear one. Mami bought our Chinese costume at Chinatown Classic at Mid Valley. The below pictures were taken just before we left for school today.

Blessed Chinese New Year, my friends!



No comments: