Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Mixed Feelings for English Week 2015

Some of you would have read Shaun Shaun TiTi's blog on English Week. He expressed how happy he was with the prizes he obtained for English Week. He practically won in every event. I am proud of him, especially in his storytelling competition.

I have mixed feelings because there was an event which my partner and I was hoping to win. We had a poster designing competition. There were a few idioms given and we had to design a poster from the idiom we selected. We worked in pairs. My partner and I chose the idiom, "Practice Makes Perfect". We felt that our poster design was eye catching and nice. All our classmates praised our design too. However, we did not win any prize from this event.

Nevertheless, there were two more events. I won 1st prize for the Essay Writing competition and Boggle game. As what Shaun Shaun said, we are grateful to Dadi and Mami because we had the opportunity to practice playing boggle during the Chinese New Year holidays on their handphones.

I am still very grateful to have won for the essay and boggle competition. It was all good for me. God was certainly good to Shaun Shaun and I. We thank God for His grace, favour and mercies upon our lives.


2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Well done Ben Ben!

Ben and Shaun said...

Thank you Aunty Shireen.