Monday, May 30, 2016

As Busy As A Bee

I wish to apologise as I have not blogged for so long. School has been keeping me all busy.

From the beginning of the year, I have been busy with my school homework. We have had many projects to work on, especially for Science. There was also projects given for Geography and History. All of these projects are group projects, which made it even more challenging as you have to think how to distribute the work and arrange for a meet up. As everyone is busy with their own activities, getting a day free for a project meet up is difficult. Therefore, my strategy has always been completing the project within one day during our meetup. The chances of meeting up another day would be slim.

I am happy that my projects have been successful, and good. I am proud of the results, especially the end product of the work. Projects are interesting, but can be really tiring. I guess hard work pays off.

History Project - Battle of Thermopylae

Geography Project - Coastal Features

No comments: