Monday, May 30, 2016

Swimming Competitions

Since January this year till now, I have participated in 5 swimming competitions. It has been very exhausting. Yesterday marks my 5th of the year.

Competitive swimming has never been easy. You feel pressured to improve your timing in every competition. There has been ups and downs. Sometimes I swim really well, and sometimes, not so well. My timing for all events are not very far away, but I know that I have improved in every competition that I have participated in.

It has been fun participating with my swimming friends. Last month, my swimming competition was held in Malacca and I followed my coach and friends to Malacca. We stayed overnight in Malacca on our own. I was surprised that I felt excited staying with them. I had a great time.

I hope I am able to do better in my swimming events. I hope I am able to gain more energy and endurance to improve my swimming stamina. I guess, more training is required to do so.

PraKL Junior - Bandar Tun Razak Swimming Pool

Sports Excel Leg 1 - Malacca

Sports Excel Leg 1 - Malacca

Sports Excel Leg 1 - Malacca
Sports Excel Leg 2 - Shah Alam


No comments: